has worked in Singapore for approximately 4 years. She has experience working with Malay, Chinese and Indonesian Chinese employers.
has taken care of newborn from 2 weeks old till 2 years. She can also take care of young children. can cook Chinese, Japanese, Western, Indonesian, simple Indian and Malay dishes. She can also bake.
is soft spoken and speaks politely.
Example of some dishes that she can cook are as follows:
- Braised pork, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Stir Fry Vegetables, Sweet Sour fish, Sweet Sour pork, Steam Chicken, Steam fish, Fried Noodle, Fried rice, ABC soup, Bak Ku Teh, Porridge, Tom Yam, Pau (assorted filling), etc
- Egg roll, sushi, pork chop, chawanmushi, butter lemon salmon, chicken teriyaki, Assorted tempura (prawn, ladies finger, egg plant, cauliflower, sweet potato, mushroom), miso soup, teriyaki salmon, japanese rice, etc
- Pasta, Aglio Olio, Carbonara, Marinara, Butter Chicken, Roast Chicken with Rosemary, Tomato soup, Chili Corn, Chicken burger (patties homemade), Spaghetti with mushroom and scallop, etc
- Mee Soto, Ayam Masak Merah, Rendang, Sambal Prawn, Sambal Sotong, Sotong Masak Hitam, Sambal goreng Pengatin, Ayam Lemak Chili padi, sambal goreng, serunding, asam pedas, rempeyek, rawon, nasi goreng, onde onde, etc
- Chicken curry, Fish curry, Fried Chicken, Fried Fish, etc
- Nasi Goreng, Sambal Indonesian, Sayur Asam, Bakso, Sop Sapi, Mee Goreng, Nasi Ayam Penyek, Sambal Terasi, etc
- Cheese cake, butter cake, banana cake, cookies, butter cookies, etc
1st Employer - Malay/Indian family with 11 family members including the baby - Main responsibility was to Take care of newborn 2 weeks old, cooking, Laundry, ironing, washing and general housekeeping. Approx 18 months.
2nd Employer - Chinese with special child 4 years old. 5 family members,(Mam, sir, grandma and 2 children) work approx 1 month. Transferred as the special child was constantly biting her.
3rd Employer - Indonesian Chinese take care of 1-month-old baby and housekeeping and cooking. Approx 4 months. The employer moved back to Indonesia and didn't want to follow so transferred to another employer in Singapore.
4th Employer - Chinese Employer. was handling the household chores and cooking. Worked for 4 months but employer released her as they wanted somebody who can speak very good English.
5th Employer - Malaysian Chinese, total 5 family members. Housekeeping, cooking, washing, ironing, cleaning. Finished contract
6th Employer - Thai / Chinese employer with one child. Worked for 4 months.