|Willing to work on off-days with compensation?
|Number of off-days per month:||2 (day/month)|
|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
|Able to care dog/cat?
|Able to do simple sewing?
|Able to do gardening work?
|Willing to wash car?
|Areas of Work||Willingness||Experience||Evaluation|
|Care of infants/children||1 Year(s)|
|Care of elderly|
|Care of disabled|
, 36 years old, married and a mother of 3 children ages 23,18 and 12 years. She was born and raised in Lampung, Indonesia and the second child among 6 siblings. She completed her high school education. She speaks and understands English and Bahasa Indonesia.
1) General Housework - She has done cleaning jobs for Chinese families in Singapore for 7 years and 4 months. She doesn't mind being hands-on when it comes to scrubbing off grime, dust and dirt. She believes what she did is incredibly important and vital to the heath and daily operations of any house and its famiy. Cleaning is what she does everydat ad she's very good at it. She does windows, toilets, floors and sweep work. She can lift heavy loads and has no problem operating cleaning equipments like a vacuum or an industrial dishwasher. She also does the laundry, providing pet care, buying the grocery shopping and running errands.
2) Childcare - She has one year and 9 months of experience taking care of children ages from 10 years to teens. She is responsible for looking after the children of the house by not only supporting them throughout the day, but also by creating a positive stress free environment for them. She feeds the children at breakfast, getting them dressed and packs snacks for them. She prepares children for the day, play games, sports and other activities with the children.
3) Cooking - She knows how to prepare and cook Chinese, Indonesian and Western cuisines.
1) Singapore (April 2009 - Feb 2010) - She served a Chinese family living in a 3-bedroom HDB flat with a couple, an 18 year old daughter and an elderly woman. She did the general housework, cooking and marketing. She was working with the family until she fell down the ladder and broke her leg. She was brought to the hospital and was told that she needed to be operated. She didn't agree but instead she asked her employer to send her back to Indonesia. She stayed with them for 9 months.
2) Singapore (May 2010 - June 2010) - In 2010, she went back to Singapore and was hired on a temporary basis by a Chinese family living in a 2-bedroom condo with a couple and their 2 children aged 10 and 12 and elderly woman. She was an all-around housemaid, a nanny and a cook. She did the marketing and carwashing as well. She left the family when the current maid came back from her homeleave. She stayed with them for one month.
3) Singapore (June 2010 - June 2011) - She was transferred to an Expat Chinese family living in a 3-bedroom flat with a couple, their 2 children and elderly woman aged 80. She did all the household chores, cooking, marketing and car washing. She served the family for a year because the employer had moved back to China.
4) Singapore (June 2011 - Dec 2016) - She worked for another Chinese family living in a 6-bedroom bungalow with 7 members in the family. She was responsible for doing all the household work, cooking, marketing, gardening, car washing and pet sitting. She stayed with the family for 5 years and 4 months. Since the children were already grown up, the employer didn't require her service anymore.
is available anytime. Right now, she is looking for a suitable position with a family that wants to recruit a proven, talented and capable maid.
|Address:||FAR EAST SHOPPING CENTER,
UNIT 03-25, 545 ORCHARD ROAD, Singapore 238882
|Tel:||6738-9250 ; 6836-3420|
|Contact Person:||Marge Garcia, Edwin Santos,|
|Office Hour:||OPENS DAILY:
09:30 AM - 6:30 PM
|Marge Garcia, Edwin Santos,|