|Willing to work on off-days with compensation?
|Number of off-days per month:
|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
|Able to care dog/cat?
|Able to do simple sewing?
|Able to do gardening work?
|Willing to wash car?
||Housecleaning ,cooking ,wash clothes,marketing,Ironing ,taking care of kids and elderly
Suparmiasih is 38yr old , Muslim ,married with a child, completed her Senior High School and is from Blitar, West Jawa. She is applying to work in Singapore for the first time ,as a Housemaid. Previous expereince was in Brunei, Malaysia for 5 years.
Su has worked in Brunei from 2013-2018 with Chinese employers and her job was doing all housecleaning ,cooking ,washing clothes,marketing,Ironing , taking care of kids and elderly. She is able to cook simple Chinese and Indonesian food like Steam fish, Fried Rice, Soto, Vege, Chicken etc .
Su is able to speak simple English and can work with all employers, Can handle pork and work without any off days
(License No.: 12C6122)
||3 Soon Lee Street, #04-12,
Pioneer Junction ( just behind Pioneer MRT ), Singapore 627606
||weekdays 9.30 AM-6PM
There are many maid agencies in Singapore but Raffles Employment ensures that we choose the cream of the crop.We take pride in doing a personal interview with the helper who applies to our agency.On the occasion,if the helper is not able to reach our offices,the client would be advised to do a telephone interview.
When interviewing a candidate,we discuss at length their strengths and requirements and the sort of household that would suit them best.This to ensures that Raffles Employment provides you with a helper that suits your lifestyle and requirements so both you and our staff are comfortable and happy.
We believe that service standards must be transparent to all our valued customers.
- Placement of New, Transfer and Direct Hire Maids from India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Philippines and Myanmar
- Application, Renewal, Collection and Cancellation of Work Permit and Passport
- Full Documentation with MOM and Embassy
- Processing of Home Leave
- Recontract of Existing Maids
- Purchase of Comprehensive Insurance, Bankerís Guarantee and $5,000 Bond Waiver
- Purchase of Air Tickets
- Medical Examination upon Arrival
- Transportation and Lodging upon Arrival
- Thumbprint Registration
- Free Consultation and Counselling
- Labournet Application Processing
- Induction at overseas training centres prior to departure for Singapore
- Orientation (including simple English) upon arrival at Singapore by in-house staff
- General Singapore family household simulation at training centres located in local offices
- Baby and elderly care training conducted
- Video presentations to convey general expectations of Singapore employers
- Oriented on critical safety measures vital to carrying out duties
Last updated on 25-06-2018.
Total hits: 14.