|Willing to work on off-days with compensation?
|Number of off-days per month:||2-4 (day/month)|
|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
|Able to care dog/cat?
|Able to do simple sewing?
|Able to do gardening work?
|Willing to wash car?
|Areas of Work||Willingness||Experience||Evaluation|
|Care of infants/children|
|Care of elderly|
|Care of disabled|
|Address:||545 Orchard Road,
#05-15, Far East Shopping Centre, Singapore 238882
|Office Hour:||Monday to Friday : 10AM to 7PM
Saturday : 10AM to 5PM
Sunday 10AM to 4PM
We are a MOM licensed, reliable and trustworthy agency supplying legal, well trained and medically fit maids. We provide fast processing and delivery, giving prompt response and service to the satisfaction of our clients. Our prices are very reasonable and competitive and we have unlimited maid replacements to offer in our packages for a nominal charge
We provide Myanmar, Indonesia, Filipino and Mizoram maids to take care of your needs. We have links with some training providers overseas and hence our new/experienced maids go through basic orientation & training program before they are placed for employment in Singapore. The training will ensure that our maids are well prepared to work independently, be capable and knowledgeable before handing them over to our clients.
At Pk Consultancy and Management Pte.Ltd., we value the personal information that you provide us, in return for our services. We pledge to do our best in ensuring that all such personal information in our possession is protected in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 in Singapore.
1. Types of Personal Information Collected
Most of the personal information collected by us is required by Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM), who will need it to issue you a maid work permit. The types of personal information we collect from you include (non-exhaustive):
- Contact details (eg: name, NRIC number, address);
- Residence details ;
- Details of family members;
- Income details;
- Past history of maid employment (if any).
Other types of personal information that might be collected include records of communication between us, whether via phone, SMS, our website, e-mail or walk-ins.
2. Why We Collect Personal Information About You
We collect personal information about our clients such as yourself so that we can provide you with suitable maid agency services, such as (non-exhaustive):
- Processing your application for a maid;
- Running necessary administrative or background checks as required by us, MOM, other statutory boards, or third party service providers (such as insurance companies);
- Research and direct marketing purposes
In order to carry out the above purposes, we may contact you via phone, SMS, mail, email or other forms of communication.
3. Who We Disclose Your Personal Information To
For reasonable purposes that are connected to the provision of our services, we may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Government or statutory bodies;
- Our business partners or affiliates (local or overseas) who facilitate the provision of our services to you;
- Third party organizations which act as service providers, consultants or independent contractors etc;
- Any other party that you have provided your consent to.
4. Your Consent
We may require you to sign a consent form when engaging our services. In the absence of a signed consent form, we will consider the use or continued use by you of any of our services as deemed consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information for the reasonable purposes that are connected to the provision of our services to you.
We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data against any unauthorized misuse or modification. Some of the methods of protection are as follows:
- Physical security over our offices where your personal information may be stored;
- IT security over electronic databases that we may use to store or view your personal information.
We shall retain your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary in order to fulfill the services or purposes for which they were collected, or as required by the relevant statutory boards.
7. Access, Correction, and Removal of Personal Data
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by post at our main office (545 Orchard Road, Singapore 238882) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact our Data Protection Officer to:
- Access your personal information;
- Correct or amend your personal information;
- Withdraw consent to use or disclose your personal information.