|Willing to work on off-days with compensation?
|Number of off-days per month:
|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
|Able to care dog/cat?
|Able to do simple sewing?
|Able to do gardening work?
|Willing to wash car?
||Her duties is to do general house works, cleaning, cooking sometime and marketing. It is a 2 storey house, 3 rooms. There are 3 members in the family- Sir, mam and 1 children 17 boy.
||Finished Contract. In all she work 6.6 y.
||Her duties is to taking care of 2 y.o) boy only. 2 helper. Cleaning and Cooking. It is a landed house, 3 rooms. There are 3 members in the family- Sir, mam and the children.
||She work 1 year only.
Linarsih is a 29 years old lady from Rembang, Indonesia. She is a Muslim and she is Single. She is not able to eat pork but she can handle pork. Her highest qualification is Junior high school. Previously, she have experience in Malaysia 6.6 years and in Indonesia for 1 year.
She has the patience and experience taking care of children( 2 y.o boy). She can make milk, change pamper, shower them, feed them, make them sleep and she can sleep with them as well.
She is willing to taking care of elderly and she can willing to learn. She can bring them for medical checkup/ exercise and assist in works. She can help to remind them eat medicines timely.
She is willing to take care of disabled. And willing to learn.
She can manage her time and she can do general house work like mop the floor, wash the clothes by hand, ironing, cooking, marketing. And she follow the schedule given by employer.
She can cook food like nasi lemak, beef ball, fried kwe teow, steam fish, curry chicken, soto, fried rice, fried veggies, fried chicken, chicken soup, fried noodle, porridge. Her cooking is nice and she is confident in her cooking. And she willing to learn more.
She can speak simple English. But willing to learn.
She can do simple sewing, cycling, gardening.
She wishes to have no off day and FOR SALARY ENQUIRIES AND SET-UP INTERVIEW, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENCY AT 8372 1338
(License No.: 15C7675)
||865, MOUNTBATTEN ROAD,,
#02-74, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE, Singapore -, Singapore 437844
||10.30 AM - 7.30 PM
|Branch Office 1:
||865, MOUNTBATTEN ROAD,
#02-74, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE,
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
We believe that service standards must be transparent to all our valued customers.
- Placement of New, Transfer and Direct Hire Maids from Indonesia and Philippines
- Application, Renewal, Collection and Cancellation of Work Permit and Passport
- Full Documentation with MOM and Embassy
- Processing of Home Leave
- Recontract of Existing Maids
- Purchase of Comprehensive Insurance, Bankerís Guarantee and $5,000 Bond Waiver
- Purchase of Air Tickets
- Medical Examination upon Arrival
- Transportation and Lodging upon Arrival
- Thumbprint Registration
- Free Consultation and Counselling
- Labournet Application Processing
- Induction at overseas training centres prior to departure for Singapore
- Orientation (including simple English) upon arrival at Singapore by in-house staff
- General Singapore family household simulation at training centres located in local offices
- Baby and elderly care training conducted
- Video presentations to convey general expectations of Singapore employers
- Oriented on critical safety measures vital to carrying out duties
Last updated on 12-02-2019.
Total hits: 29.