|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
||Her duties was taking care of children. Do all general housework, cooking and marketing.
||Finished Contract and renew.
||Her duties was do all general house work, washing, cleaning, mopping, ironing, cooking and marketing.
She can not eat pork but she can handle of pork.
Previously she has experience working in Hong Kong and Indonesia.
She can cook food like steam fish, dark sauce pork, chicken/pork soup, tomato Fried egg, stir fry prawn, stir fry veg mixed seafood, steam crab, fried kwe teow, sweet and sour pork, sour and spicy fish, curry chicken, rendang beef, spaghetti, fish/pork porridge, grilled chicken and fish, black pepper beef, fried chicken/ fish/ chicken/ rice/ and noodle.
Bolu kukus, steam brownies.
Her cooking is nice and she willing to learn.
She can speak simple English and Fair Cantonese.
She can do simple sewing, cycling, and gardening.
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 15C7675)
||865, MOUNTBATTEN ROAD,,
#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE, Singapore -, Singapore 437844
||Sebastian Lim/ Ana
||8180 9555/ 98517061
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
|Branch Office 1:
||#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE,
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
We believe that service standards must be transparent to all our valued customers.
- Placement of New, Transfer and Direct Hire Maids from Indonesia and Philippines
- Application, Renewal, Collection and Cancellation of Work Permit and Passport
- Full Documentation with MOM and Embassy
- Processing of Home Leave
- Recontract of Existing Maids
- Purchase of Comprehensive Insurance, Banker�s Guarantee and $5,000 Bond Waiver
- Purchase of Air Tickets
- Medical Examination upon Arrival
- Transportation and Lodging upon Arrival
- Thumbprint Registration
- Free Consultation and Counselling
- Labournet Application Processing
- Induction at overseas training centres prior to departure for Singapore
- Orientation (including simple English) upon arrival at Singapore by in-house staff
- General Singapore family household simulation at training centres located in local offices
- Baby and elderly care training conducted
- Video presentations to convey general expectations of Singapore employers
- Oriented on critical safety measures vital to carrying out duties
Last updated on 22-10-2021.
Total hits: 231.