|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
||Her duties was taking care of 4 dog 3 small dog and 1 bog dog. Do all general house work, cooking and marketing.
||Her duties was do general house works, cleaning, cooking, marketing with madam, and gardening.
||Her duties was taking care of 2 children. Do general house works, cleaning, cooking, marketing, and cook for the 17 students.
||Finished Contract and renew.
||Her duties was taking care of special children. Do general house works, cleaning, cooking, and marketing.
She can not eat pork but she can handle of pork.
Previously she has experience working in Singapore/ HK and Taiwan.
She had experience taking care of dog.
She can cook food like sweet and sour pork, steam fish/ egg, stir fry prawn, curry crab, black pepper beef, chicken dark sauce, chicken rice, fried rice, fried veggies, fried chicken, chicken soup, abc soup, fried noodle, porridge, And she willing to learn more.
She can speak fair English and Cantonese/ Basic Chinese.
She can do simple sewing, cycling, and gardening.
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 15C7675)
||865, MOUNTBATTEN ROAD,,
#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE, Singapore -, Singapore 437844
||Sebastian Lim/ Ana
||8180 9555/ 98517061
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
|Branch Office 1:
||#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE,
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
We believe that service standards must be transparent to all our valued customers.
- Placement of New, Transfer and Direct Hire Maids from Indonesia and Philippines
- Application, Renewal, Collection and Cancellation of Work Permit and Passport
- Full Documentation with MOM and Embassy
- Processing of Home Leave
- Recontract of Existing Maids
- Purchase of Comprehensive Insurance, Banker�s Guarantee and $5,000 Bond Waiver
- Purchase of Air Tickets
- Medical Examination upon Arrival
- Transportation and Lodging upon Arrival
- Thumbprint Registration
- Free Consultation and Counselling
- Labournet Application Processing
- Induction at overseas training centres prior to departure for Singapore
- Orientation (including simple English) upon arrival at Singapore by in-house staff
- General Singapore family household simulation at training centres located in local offices
- Baby and elderly care training conducted
- Video presentations to convey general expectations of Singapore employers
- Oriented on critical safety measures vital to carrying out duties
Last updated on 01-11-2021.
Total hits: 277.