|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
||Her duties was do all general house work, washing, cleaning, mopping, ironing, cooking and marketing.
||Her duties was taking care of children. Do all general house work, cooking and marketing.
||Her duties was taking care of dog. Do all general house work, washing, cleaning, cooking and marketing.
||Her duties was taking care of children 2 twins. Do general house work, washing, mopping, ironing, cleaning, cooking.
Previously she has experience working in Singapore.
She had vaccinated.
She not afraid of dog.
She can cook food like fried rice, fried noodle, fried veggies, fried chicken wring, herbal chicken soup, lotus root soup, beef soup, spaghetti, macaroni, dumpling, pasta, pork chop, chicken chop, green curry chicken, and she can bake the cheese cake.
She willing to learn more.
She can speak fair English.
She can do simple sewing, cycling, and gardening.
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 15C7675)
||865, MOUNTBATTEN ROAD,,
#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE, Singapore -, Singapore 437844
||Sebastian Lim/ Ana
||8180 9555/ 98517061
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
|Branch Office 1:
||#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE,
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
We believe that service standards must be transparent to all our valued customers.
- Placement of New, Transfer and Direct Hire Maids from Indonesia and Philippines
- Application, Renewal, Collection and Cancellation of Work Permit and Passport
- Full Documentation with MOM and Embassy
- Processing of Home Leave
- Recontract of Existing Maids
- Purchase of Comprehensive Insurance, Banker�s Guarantee and $5,000 Bond Waiver
- Purchase of Air Tickets
- Medical Examination upon Arrival
- Transportation and Lodging upon Arrival
- Thumbprint Registration
- Free Consultation and Counselling
- Labournet Application Processing
- Induction at overseas training centres prior to departure for Singapore
- Orientation (including simple English) upon arrival at Singapore by in-house staff
- General Singapore family household simulation at training centres located in local offices
- Baby and elderly care training conducted
- Video presentations to convey general expectations of Singapore employers
- Oriented on critical safety measures vital to carrying out duties
Last updated on 17-01-2022.
Total hits: 148.