|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
|Areas of Work
|Care of infants/children
|Care of elderly
|Care of disabled
2010-2011: She has worked 1 year 2 months with a Chinese family living in a flat.
2011-2013: She has worked 2 years contract with a Chinese family living in a flat.
Her household duties include grocery shopping, cooking and general housekeeping.
2013-2014: She has worked 2 months with a Chinese family living in a flat.
2014-2016: She has worked 2 years contract with an Indian family living in a condo.
The employer decided to look after the child herself.
2016-2018: She finished her 2 years contract with Chinese family in a 2 storey house.
2018: She worked with Chinese employer for 6 months.
Employer decided to take a Filipino helper who can assist to teach the kids.
2019: She worked with Korean family for 9 months in a condo.
As the family just arrived in Singapore, they are unable to communicate with the helper.
She joined another Korean family for 2 months and they also have communication issues.
2020-2022: Currently she is finishing her 2 years contract with Chinese employer in a flat.
Available for transfer Mid Feb
For interview pls call 67325855
SUPER EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST.
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 16C7846)
||545 Orchard Road #05-18,
Far East Shopping Centre, Singapore 238882
||May or Irene
||10am - 7pm (Mon to Fri)
10am - 5pm (Sat & Sun)
Closed on Thursday & Public Holidays
SUPER Employment Specialist Pte Ltd (Licence No. 16C7846) was established in 2002. Through the years, our emphasis on value added services has made us one of the largest recruiter of foreign domestic workers (FDW) in Singapore. Our strong clientele and a high level of successful placements are the best indication of our professionalism.
SUPER is among the few agencies that have overseas training centres in Indonesia and Philippines. Our training programmes are updated regularly to reflect the requirements of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and the basic household needs of our employers.
SUPER has one of the largest pools of experience helpers available for face to face interviews at any point of time. Our company is committed to provide a weekly update of new biodata for viewing and selection. As our customers can assess the helpers in person during interview, we are able to ensure a high successful employment retention rate.
SUPER specialized in placement of helpers from various countries that has been approved by the MOM, namely the Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, India and Sri Lanka. This allows our customers to have a wide array of choices to select from.
At SUPER, our teams of experienced and motivated consultants are happy to assist you in the selection of suitable maids to fit your family requirements.
Why Choose SUPER?
- Hiring of new and experienced maids.
- Documentation for direct hiring of maids.
- Maid insurance.
- Cancellation of work permit.
- Booking of air tickets.
- Repatriation of maids.
- Medical examination.
- Documentations at the Embassy. (Home leave, renewal of passport and work permit)
- Maid counseling.
- Board and lodging services.
- We are licensed under the Ministry of Manpower (License No: 16C7846).
- We are accredited with Association of Employment Agencies Singapore (Cert No. 111).
- We are one of the largest recruiter of foreign domestic workers in Singapore.
- We specialize in the sourcing and placement of experienced maids to both local and expatriate families.
- We charge a reasonable agency fee with no hidden costs.
- We have a team of experienced and committed staff to handle all your employment needs.
- For counseling purposes, our sales team is able to speak the local dialects of the foreign maids.
- We focused on providing value added services to all our clients.
- Our office is centrally located along Orchard road with ample parking.
Last updated on 17-01-2022.
Total hits: 84.