|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
||Her duties was taking care of baby. Do all general housework, washing, mopping, ironing, cooking and marketing.
||Her duties was taking care of elderly/ out door need wheelchair. Do all general house work, cooking and marketing.
||Finished Contract and renew.
||Her duties was taking care of elderly / outdoor use stick walk. Do all general house work, washing, mopping, ironing, cooking and marketing.
She can not eat pork but she can handle of pork.
Previously she has experience working in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
She not afraid of small dog.
She can cook food like steam fish, dark sauce pork, stir fry tomato egg, stir fry mixed meat/prawn, pork/ chicken soup, plain porridge, stir fry prawn, spaghetti, stir fry spicy prawn, spicy eggplant, chicken curry, steamboat, fried kwe teow, soup noodles, fried chicken/ fish/ chicken/ rice/ and noodle.
Donut, spring rolls.
Her cooking is nice and she willing to learn.
She can speak simple English and basic Chinese / more than basic Cantonese.
She can do simple sewing, cycling, and gardening.
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 15C7675)
||865, MOUNTBATTEN ROAD,,
#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE, Singapore -, Singapore 437844
||Sebastian Lim/ Ana
||8180 9555/ 98517061
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
|Branch Office 1:
||#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE,
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
We believe that service standards must be transparent to all our valued customers.
- Placement of New, Transfer and Direct Hire Maids from Indonesia and Philippines
- Application, Renewal, Collection and Cancellation of Work Permit and Passport
- Full Documentation with MOM and Embassy
- Processing of Home Leave
- Recontract of Existing Maids
- Purchase of Comprehensive Insurance, Banker�s Guarantee and $5,000 Bond Waiver
- Purchase of Air Tickets
- Medical Examination upon Arrival
- Transportation and Lodging upon Arrival
- Thumbprint Registration
- Free Consultation and Counselling
- Labournet Application Processing
- Induction at overseas training centres prior to departure for Singapore
- Orientation (including simple English) upon arrival at Singapore by in-house staff
- General Singapore family household simulation at training centres located in local offices
- Baby and elderly care training conducted
- Video presentations to convey general expectations of Singapore employers
- Oriented on critical safety measures vital to carrying out duties
Last updated on 28-01-2022.
Total hits: 139.