|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
|Areas of Work
|Care of infants/children
|Care of elderly
|Care of disabled
She is the 3rd of 5 siblings.
She did all the cleaning, and cooking.
She then worked for an Indian family and completed her contract.
The stayd in a HDB.
with 2 bed rooms and 2 toilets.
She did all the housework, grocery shopping, cooking and looked after the child.
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 20C0338)
||Blk 334 Kreta Ayer Road,
#01-03, Singapore 080334
||6618-3346, 86688048, 84330006 (WhatsApp), ✔Clic
||James ✔Click https://bit.ly/Look4maid for assistance.
||90017263, 84330006 (OneClick Contact Centre WhatsApp)
||Monday to Friday: 10.00am to 7.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am to 2.00pm
Sundays & Public Holidays: By appointment only
(During CB, By appointment only.)
We strive to provide you with a reliable helper to relieve you of your domestic chores & to assist in taking care of your loved ones.
We have caring & patient candidates who are degree holders with caregiver diplomas & experience to care for your loved ones.
We provide the following services to better serve you:
- Job placement services for foreign maids
- Direct hire your own foreign maids
- Placement of transfer maids
- Training courses & Workshops
- Training Care of Babies
- Training in Care of Babies
- Training in Care of Elderly or Disabled
- Training in Cooking
- Training Lesson in Spoken English
- General Orientation for Employment as a Maid in Singapore
- Home Leave Processing
- Application of work permits
- Renewal of passports and work permits
- Embassy endorsement
- Cancellation of work permits
- Booking and Purchasing of air tickets
- Purchasing of banker guarantee and insurance for maids
- Repatriation of maids
- Arrangement of medical check up for maids
- Other foreign worker related services
Last updated on 20-05-2022.
Total hits: 139.