|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
|Areas of Work
|Care of infants/children
|Care of elderly
|Care of disabled
1999-2004: She has worked 5 years with an Arab family.
Her other chores included cooking and general housekeeping.
2020-2022: Currently she is working 2.
5 years with a Chinese family living in a flat.
She is taking care of a newborn twins babies to 2.
Her other chores include cooking and general housekeeping.
Employer's reference: Yati has worked for my family for 2 and a half years.
She is quick at learning, patient and independent worker.
She was able to handle all tasks in the house without being micromanaged.
She undertook attentively all duties of domestic nature.
Her cleaning standard was above my expectations.
She was courteous and polite to all members of the household and behaved properly at all times.
She was able to handle all household tasks without comprising safety for the toddlers.
She cooked Chinese food for our family and she could cook a good variety of dishes with nice presentation.
She was meticulous in attending to the needs of all family members.
She was able to remember the habits of every individual family member.
She has been a great help to our family for the past 2 and half years and we wish her all the best in her new endeavour.
Available for immediate transfer
For interviews pls call 6732 5855
SUPER EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST PTE LTD.
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 16C7846)
||545 Orchard Road #05-18,
Far East Shopping Centre, Singapore 238882
||May or Irene
||10am - 7pm (Mon to Fri)
10am - 5pm (Sat & Sun)
Closed on Thursday & Public Holidays
SUPER Employment Specialist Pte Ltd (Licence No. 16C7846) was established in 2002. Through the years, our emphasis on value added services has made us one of the largest recruiter of foreign domestic workers (FDW) in Singapore. Our strong clientele and a high level of successful placements are the best indication of our professionalism.
SUPER is among the few agencies that have overseas training centres in Indonesia and Philippines. Our training programmes are updated regularly to reflect the requirements of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and the basic household needs of our employers.
SUPER has one of the largest pools of experience helpers available for face to face interviews at any point of time. Our company is committed to provide a weekly update of new biodata for viewing and selection. As our customers can assess the helpers in person during interview, we are able to ensure a high successful employment retention rate.
SUPER specialized in placement of helpers from various countries that has been approved by the MOM, namely the Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, India and Sri Lanka. This allows our customers to have a wide array of choices to select from.
At SUPER, our teams of experienced and motivated consultants are happy to assist you in the selection of suitable maids to fit your family requirements.
Why Choose SUPER?
- Hiring of new and experienced maids.
- Documentation for direct hiring of maids.
- Maid insurance.
- Cancellation of work permit.
- Booking of air tickets.
- Repatriation of maids.
- Medical examination.
- Documentations at the Embassy. (Home leave, renewal of passport and work permit)
- Maid counseling.
- Board and lodging services.
- We are licensed under the Ministry of Manpower (License No: 16C7846).
- We are accredited with Association of Employment Agencies Singapore (Cert No. 111).
- We are one of the largest recruiter of foreign domestic workers in Singapore.
- We specialize in the sourcing and placement of experienced maids to both local and expatriate families.
- We charge a reasonable agency fee with no hidden costs.
- We have a team of experienced and committed staff to handle all your employment needs.
- For counseling purposes, our sales team is able to speak the local dialects of the foreign maids.
- We focused on providing value added services to all our clients.
- Our office is centrally located along Orchard road with ample parking.
Last updated on 27-06-2022.
Total hits: 17.