|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
||Her duties was taking care of elderly need assistant. Do all general house work, washing, mopping, ironing, cleaning, cooking and marketing.
||Finished Contract and renew.
She can not eat pork but she can handle of pork.
Previously she has experience working in Hong Kong.
She had vaccinated.
She not afraid of dog.
She can cook Chinese food like steam fish, steam pork rib, tomato fried egg, dark sauce pork, curry chicken, rending beef, sauce tiram crab, chicken/pork soup, pork/fish porridge, stir fry prawn, sambal kangkung, nasi lemak, grilled chicken and fish, cap cai, fried chicken/ fish/ chicken/ rice/ and noodle.
Her cooking is nice and she willing to learn.
She can speak simple English and More then basic Cantonese.
She can do simple sewing, cycling, and gardening.
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 15C7675)
||865, MOUNTBATTEN ROAD,,
#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE, Singapore -, Singapore 437844
||Sebastian Lim/ Ana
||8180 9555/ 98517061
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
|Branch Office 1:
||#06-06, KATONG SHOPPING CENTRE,
||10.30 AM - 7.00 PM
We believe that service standards must be transparent to all our valued customers.
- Placement of New, Transfer and Direct Hire Maids from Indonesia and Philippines
- Application, Renewal, Collection and Cancellation of Work Permit and Passport
- Full Documentation with MOM and Embassy
- Processing of Home Leave
- Recontract of Existing Maids
- Purchase of Comprehensive Insurance, Banker�s Guarantee and $5,000 Bond Waiver
- Purchase of Air Tickets
- Medical Examination upon Arrival
- Transportation and Lodging upon Arrival
- Thumbprint Registration
- Free Consultation and Counselling
- Labournet Application Processing
- Induction at overseas training centres prior to departure for Singapore
- Orientation (including simple English) upon arrival at Singapore by in-house staff
- General Singapore family household simulation at training centres located in local offices
- Baby and elderly care training conducted
- Video presentations to convey general expectations of Singapore employers
- Oriented on critical safety measures vital to carrying out duties
Last updated on 06-08-2022.
Total hits: 65.