|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 15C7478)
||Blk 635 Veerasamy Road,
#01-168, Singapore 200635
||Monday to Friday : 12.00am to 8:00pm
Sat/Sun/Public Holiday : Closed
SCREENED & TRAINED HELPERS
Our forte lies in providing properly screened and trained ‘live-in’ domestic helpers from India, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.
RIGHT ATTITUDE & SKILL.
We take every effort to continually train candidates to ensure every individual comes equipped with the right attitude and necessary skills to meet your needs.
We carefully assess every candidate’s suitability and vibrancy to match your requirements.
MIGRANT DOMESTIC WORKERS (MDW)
MDW Recruitment And Deployment
- We recruit helpers from India, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka which are approved source countries by MOM for deployment.
- Work Permit Documentation and Processing (in accordance with Embassy requirements).
- Comprehensive Insurance & Security Bond coverage.
- Initial & Bi-Annual Medical Examination.
- Consultation & Counselling.
- Air ticket booking/purchase for MDW at competitive prices.
- MDW Direct Hire
- Placement of Transfer MDW
- Extension / Renewal of Passport and Work Permit
- Repatriation of MDW
- MDW Training Program
- Employer's Orientation Programme (EOP). -Those who are employing MDWs for the first time must attend the EOP before submitting the MDW Work Permit (WP) application. The EOP is a three-hour program that provides employers with information on employing an MDW.
- Settling-in-program (SIP). -Effective from 1st May 2012, all first-time MDWs are required to attend the SIP before starting work with their employers and within the first three days of their arrival.
MIGRANT WORKERS (MW)
- Work Pass Application and Renewal
- Employment Pass
- S Pass
- Work Permit
Last updated on 09-09-2022.
Total hits: 77.